Who Makes Sport 40 Turn Fins???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weil0127

Who makes the best and availability and contact info if you have it?

Last edited by a moderator:
really the best is the one that works best on your boat,.. there are few,.. Mike Huges makes a good one I hear,..

Joe,

Dick Tyndall is another option. He is on here, as well. Virginia Craftsman. Talk to them both. I don't think you can go wrong, either way.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Model Machine And Precision LLC

I'm told virginia craftsmen are impossible to get but are the best.
They are not "impossible" to get and yes they are the BEST! Dick Tyndall a.k.a. Virginia Craftsman is on the mend from a recent surgery and should be back at it full tilt by spring. If you are able it will be well worth the wait, shoot him a p/m on here, he goes by El Zorro and get on the list.
default_smile.png

I'm told virginia craftsmen are impossible to get but are the best.
Not impossible, you want the best hand crafted made in the good old USA. You need to wait for quality. Dick is a one man band. We have to remember this is a hobby. Life comes first.

I'm building a ML boatworks SX 400. It is going to be a Q hydro which is "40 size" doing 68+mph. If you look at my avatar this is my Spec boat by ML boatworks and I have a blazer fin on it. The blazer fin is super strong but I loose a lot of speed in the corners and I was told this is from the turn fin. I wanted to see what else is out there. I still won the class this year but you can always be faster.

Back