Who made this hull?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like to me a Dumas hotshot with a K&B 3.5cc goldhead i can be mistaken

juilan

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott Murphy.. He made the Murph'liner and the one you see in the pic.

Grim
Hey Mike do you know were I can get one? Or if the make something simlar? And what brand is the hull that you ran in the 08 champs. Yellow with the air intake on top? Thanks Mike ortiz

looks like to me a Dumas hotshot with a K&B 3.5cc goldhead i can be mistaken

juilan
Hi Buddie! Compa this have a HOTSHOT Canopy only, but the hull look like a prather!! Tunnelskein! :lol:
yeah i knew it was a hotshot canopy did not know about the hull thats why i was not sure

julian

Michael i like the Picture on the Avatar La lancha Winston i have seen the boat race in puerto rico plenty of times in the nuevo dia offshore cup

Michael i like the Picture on the Avatar La lancha Winston i have seen the boat race in puerto rico plenty of times in the nuevo dia offshore cup

Thanks I grew up watching all those races around San Juan. My favorite boat was Winston but the Deep Vee the ran before the cats. My Dad (Miguel Ortiz) was sponcered by Winston back in the day in Puerto Rico for the R/C mini offshore scale series ill try to post pictures later on.

Scott Murphy.. He made the Murph'liner and the one you see in the pic.

Grim

Mike.....Does this bring back memories of Bill Coleman and Pettibone park or what....... :)

Yep.....a Murphliner......Scott lived in LaCrosse Wisconsin.....I haven't even heard his name for over 15 years.....this was one hell of a rough water boat....

Basically all this boat was ....was a splashed Octura Toms Cat with a Dumas Sprint cowl.....

Back