Who did buy AA-Pro enigne?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not had the pleasure of meeting allan. But have heard good thing from many people

about him. ;) ;) ;)

Now back to Allan QUESTION??????????????" WERE THE BEEF" A?A :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yup, Alans a good guy....Its amazing actually, how he can set up his engines and race against the clock when he can't hear.....

It would be easier to concentrate though.....and easier to tune some people out huh? :lol:

Wheres the pics? Someone must have something? :)

There won't be any pics until the motors are out. Why? Let me put it this way, remember just a short while back how everyone here got soooo pumped about Andy doing a small block 91? Well now all of a sudden a certain engine manufacturer is scrambling to release their version of a 91 small block, along with a few other "borrowed" changes to their other motors. The new A/A Pro line will be incorporating some seriously trick new sxxt so would you risk having your ideas copied even before your own stuff was ready? I don't think so. I drove down to Live Oak & visited with Andy & John while I was at Valdosta trials & we talked alot about the new motors. I even know where 3 of the machine shops who are making parts for them are located, Andy drove me around & showed me. But, alas, even I have not seen much unless you want to count the bag of 1,000 wrist pins I had in my hands, and even they have special details. No matter, when the A/A's come out in the next couple months my order is already in place, it will be worth the wait in my humble opinion. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
There won't be any pics until the motors are out. Why? Let me put it this way, remember just a short while back how everyone here got soooo pumped about Andy doing a small block 91? Well now all of a sudden a certain engine manufacturer is scrambling to release they're version of a 91 small block, along with a few other "borrowed" changes to their other motors. The new A/A Pro line will be incorporating some seriously trick new sxxt so would you risk having your ideas copied even before your own stuff was ready? I don't think so. I drove down to Live Oak & visited with Andy & John while I was at Valdosta trials & we talked alot about the new motors. I even know where 3 of the machine shops who are making parts for them are located, Andy drove me around & showed me. But, alas, even I have not seen much unless you want to count the bag of 1,000 wrist pins I had in my hands, and even they have special details. No matter, when the A/A's come out in the next couple months my order is already in place, it will be worth the wait in my humble opinion. ;)
<_< ;) Good Point I am understand about it When CMDI will announce ready picture of Motors then dealer :) thanks info..

Last edited by a moderator:
DON..............You,ANDY & JOHN ALREADY HAVE SNOW ON THE ROOF.................Can't wait that much longer or you guys and the motor will be displayed from a BOX!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could not resist that ONE!!! :p :p :p

Ok - so no pic's for reasons explained - but what about testing stories? Any prototype testing done and did anyone happen to witness it?

DON..............You,ANDY & JOHN ALREADY HAVE SNOW ON THE ROOF.................Can't wait that much longer or you guys and the motor will be displayed from a BOX!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could not resist that ONE!!! :p :p :p
Hey, ain't no snow on my roof! It might be gettin' thin but it ain't white yet! :p :p :p

Latest posts

Back