Which Radar gun

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveMarles

Which is the best radar gun to get and what accessories are essential for it.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had a Stalker for ten years and it has been trouble free. The only thing I had to do was replace the NiCad battery pack with the newer style NiMh. The battery pack is actually the handle on this particular radar gun.

Virgil Ericksen

DaveMarles said:
Dave

93881[/snapback]

Stalker Pro, get the mount for it and you can set it up on a camera tripod for "single operator" use. Also you can upgrade the batteries (6 cell sub C's) to RC3300 or better and it'll run all day.

I hear the Sport model is good too but could take a hair longer to process at the higher speeds. :eek:

Terry Keeley said:
DaveMarles said:
Dave

93881[/snapback]

Stalker Pro, get the mount for it and you can set it up on a camera tripod for "single operator" use. Also you can upgrade the batteries (6 cell sub C's) to RC3300 or better and it'll run all day.

I hear the Sport model is good too but could take a hair longer to process at the higher speeds. :eek:

93892[/snapback]

Hey Terry!

This is a bit off topic. How do you - or do you - lube the bearings in your 21 mono gear setup?

Thanks,

Rich Zimmerman

Back