Which .21 OB Silencer???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet...

Tim is paying for mine.

Thanks.

~ James

I'll have him deduct it from the tab he owes me :p Then again having a bro in this hobby that can do the stuff he can. PRICELESS, until he opens his mouth :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the ones 707 specialties has, tried .21 & .45 mufflers. The only one I tried when my areotech/nelson was running that didn't hold it back, sounds great too. Any thing over .45 on inboard pipe might be over Db from what I have heard. so far so good on .21 ib. My .21 IB are JB weld on only no clamp & .45ob I made an adapter to fit stinger instead over the end of irwin pipe. . You can legally run internal stinger to quiet it down, pics on IMPBA sight. I have that the OB can benefit on better heat in pipe with internal stinger.Make sure there is a drain hole in brass tube, right before the end of the pipes cone" use bent wire to get it lined up".

Get with David Pruesse... his mufflers are serious nice,light, and made to your existing stinger diameter. the stated 5 db reduction is true, and, i gained a little bump, possibly from increased back pressure..... tune 'em up.... the Iowa crew may be up. mike

Hey Mike I hope you Iowa guy's make it up for the race. We had a great time last year when you guy's came up.

We're discussin it, almost daily..... wont be the same without LC. Looks/hear there may be a 21 hydro class?.....

got Minnesoda on the line, i'll hope everyone's safe and dry...... ?.......

Outlook on travel, maybe. we'll be haulin up half the state in alot of classes... try not to offend......

i'll bring the ice auger.... well, maybe the Carhartts, and a spinning rod....... Mike

Sweet... can you make mine with dimpled speed holes? Id also like access to the muffler bearings so I can change them when they wear out.

Tim is paying for mine.

Thanks.

~ James
i know muffler bearings have been an auto trade joke for ages, but they actually do exist!

Do you have an annoying rattling in your mufflers? Are they sagging a little? Don't quite sound right? That could be the symptoms of a worn muffler bearing. Allow me to introduce the KaleCoAuto muffler bearing! It's unique iron-graphite composite with pre-grease-packed assembly provides over 200,000 miles of smooth muffler operation! It is most likely they will outlast your mufflers. Also works well on heavy duty exhaust systems. One per muffler.

Attachments

• MuffBearing.jpg
    MuffBearing.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 49

Do you have an annoying rattling in your mufflers? Are they sagging a little? Don't quite sound right? That could be the symptoms of a worn muffler bearing. Allow me to introduce the KaleCoAuto muffler bearing! It's unique iron-graphite composite with pre-grease-packed assembly provides over 200,000 miles of smooth muffler operation! It is most likely they will outlast your mufflers. Also works well on heavy duty exhaust systems. One per muffler.
apparently muffler bearing salesmen also exist..........

Yup always the person that never beats me is always the one doing all the talking ill see him in SC. like i said talk is cheap we will settle it in the water....

JCR

Latest posts

Back