Wheres The Paint Thinner?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcboatlover

I was never into sports and finaly started telling people that when they tried to talk to be about the BIG GAME. I use to nod my head and pretend to know what they were talking about. The sport I hate the most is football. I live just 20 mi from Green Bay Wisconsin, home of the Green Bay Packers and see Packer fans every where I go. I'm not picking on sports fans I just enjoy different things like RC boats. For the past few weeks I spent every free minute working on my new hydro, sanding filling and preping for paint. Tonight I put on the first two coats of paint and stood back to admire my work, and what did I see? I painted my boat GREEN & GOLD!!! I might as well put a Green Bay Packer sticker on it because everybody is going to say, "Hey nice Packer boat!"

hehehehe ;D

you must have had one of those Homer Simpson reactions...

Doh!!

My wife helped me pick out the colors. I told her to come in to the shop as soon as I saw the problem. She thought the same thing as soon as she saw the boat! I diden't have to say a thing! ;)

DOOH! Good one Tom!

I hate to say it but maybe your wife is trying to tell you something? Could she too be a closet "Cheese Head" LOL

Vernors soda was also a similar color scheme!

I was going to suggest paint it chicago bear colors, But I know how the packer fans are, Your boat wouldnt last long there. I think the cheeze block, and packer colors are branded on you when your born up there. ;D ;D

Lakes still frozen up yonder theer? aaaaaaaaaa

The water is open and it was beautiful today! Problem is that my boats arn't ready yet! Pleast get the word out, I'm looking for some Mellow Yellow, or Moutain Dew stickers!

Latest posts

Back