WHERE YOU GUYS RACE?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z-man

Im new here and hope i posted it in the correct place? i plan on racing the 1/12th bud boat this summer and wondered where the hot spots are to race these. im in Illinois in a small town called Kewanee (you know Mary Goods) any way where are some good lakes to race in IL.

z-man said:
Im new here and hope i posted it in the correct place? i plan on racing the 1/12th bud boat this summer and wondered where the hot spots are to race these. im in Illinois in a small town called Kewanee (you know Mary Goods) any way where are some good lakes to race in IL.
94371[/snapback]

hey z-man! well lots of racing going on in the chicago burbs area. i am afraid not a lot for a 1/12 ms bud however :(

1 big race in mendota every year. kenosha wisconsin, joliet, midlothian, quad cities....

have a look at www.impba4.com

z-man said:
94371[/snapback]

Send me and email. Im down in Decatur but i run with the QC guys Ill let you know when they are out to the lake in Milan IL. I run a sport21 hydro that is close to what you have.

Phil Thomas

thanks guys, OLSON said you were a god bunch here. Milan was the one i heard of p-thomas ill PM you and get w/ you. Milan is only about 45min from me .

z-man said:
thanks guys, OLSON said you were a god bunch here. Milan was the one i heard of p-thomas ill PM you and get w/ you. Milan is only about 45min from me .
94439[/snapback]

OK we will get you hooked on racing Keep in touch..

what bunch of gods is Olsen refering to?LOL

Z-Dude,

The TCMBC gang is going to be running a 12 class this year. Bring the bud boat. The TCMBC is not a huge club but its lots of fun to race there. Great floks and good water.

TCMBC

ROCK ON

Grimracer

Last edited by a moderator:
Be good to find some weekend racing or even a hot-spot were racers gather on the weekends here in the Central part of Illinois. Anything within a couple hours would be great.

mmmmmmmmmm water , nitro , speed, what else could you ask for?

EYE CANDY = SKIMPY SWIM SUITS!

Russ Williamson said:
Be good to find some weekend racing or even a hot-spot were racers gather on the weekends here in the Central part of Illinois. Anything within a couple hours would be great.
94512[/snapback]

Russ we will have to go to run with the guys in Stlouis Less than 2 hrs from Decatur, You are not far from the Indy guys pond either. I74 and I465 crawfordsville rd.

Last edited by a moderator:
And every one that knows the st louis guys knows if its a weekend and were not racing somewhere, were running Boats. haha, we will be there this sunday. come on down Phil, and Friends. Ken

Thanks for the info Phil. St. Louis and Indy both, great!

Phil, I'll give you a call to find out the contact name for the Indy pond if you have it so I know when they will be out there. Tired of running by myself and learn a lot more when running with others.

R

Hi Russ

We run our boats at 167th and Cicero. That is about 100 miles from you. We are there on Sundays. Give me a call and I will meet you there. KEN

ken stang said:
Hi RussWe run our boats at 167th and Cicero. That is about 100 miles from you. We are there on Sundays. Give me a call and I will meet you there. KEN

95293[/snapback]

Thanks Ken, I know the intersection, that is not far at all, 75 minutes up I-57 and I'm there. I'll give you a call and if the weather holds out I'll be there this Sunday.

Thanks again!

Rw

Latest posts

Back