Where to buy stainless nuts & bolts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichardM

Can someone point me in the direction of the best place to purchase stainless nuts and bolts for hardware mounting, I need some extras and would like to stock up. Thanks, Richard

Try www.microfasteners.com or www.rtlfasteners.com if you can't get them locally. I've found a bunch of places not far from my house and get a few pieces with a "five finger discount" at work. :rolleyes:

Richard,

look to your local hardware store. Here in the midwest , we have Ace, Best, True value , and several other hardware chains that can help you. If no luck there, look up "Industrial Hardware" in your yellow pages. You way have to buy in 100 per box, but they will have what you need. If all else fails, E-mail me with a list and I will be glad to help.

Bob the Fool :blink:

Hell Mcmasters book is what 4-5 inches thick, Am scared to look at there sight.

and they have alot of odds and end sizes of bolt and nuts.

Also local Ace hardware has a good selection on stainless for the boats.

Mcmaster is cheeper, but ace is closer.

NT

Awww shucks NT!! Don't be a chickenheart! :lol: Seriously though, I'm amazed at what they have & the website is for **** sure easier to deal with than the catalog! <_<

Don you are right about the book its too thick to use quickly, they have a really good deal on hi-temp silicon tubing (exhaust tubing). I have bought from them and it was at my door in about 3 days. The other site www.microfasteners.com is really good at haveing the odd ball small screws and nuts,bolts, hexhead screws,nylon bolts and the like. They deliver quickly as well,and have a catolog that is usable.

Man those books are good reading. When I received my MSC catalog I just had to sit and browse for a bit. It has 1400+ pages.

Mike

Thanks guys I'll check out the web site. The closest thing we have here in Hooterville to a hardware store is Tractor Supply, they've got a few off sizes but nothing stainless and they're proud of them. Course we do have a Wally World super center and building a Lowe's, man we'll be up town then. Living in the country is great but there are a few drawbacks, best part is a lot of large local ponds with no noise restrictions. Richard

cool site but Ace is the place if you need it Pronto in my town. I can buy them in eaches and the kids that work there are always so dumb that they always under charge me any how.........ah but I'm always so honest I always pay the correct amount...LOL

;)

Latest posts

Back