Where has the fun gone

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robert you cant quit. You have alot of friends in the boating world. I miss racing and so do you. You just need to forget any negative thoughts and think about the friends and fun we all have. Keep the faith brother!!!!!! Ron

Robert you cant quit. You have alot of friends in the boating world. I miss racing and so do you. You just need to forget any negative thoughts and think about the friends and fun we all have. Keep the faith brother!!!!!! Ron
Yeeeeeep
default_cool.png

Robert this is gonna be a bit long but....i havent raced a model boat in 9 months, and it feels like 9 YEARS! I cant begin to tell you how glad i was to hear that you were going to start running boats again after you had lost Rhonda...to me, you made the choice to go on with life as im SURE Rhonda would want you to do...you have alot of good memories made in this hobby....keep making more for yourself and just have fun with it....doesnt matter how you finish, just enjoy the whole deal! I cant begin to tell you how much i MISS associating with people in this hobby(some of them posted on this very topic)even if it was for just 5 MINUTES!Many of these people went WAY out of their way to lend a hand to me, and i did my best to help out if i could....the list of good folks in this hobby is LONG, and yes unfortunatly there are a small group of those who are in the hobby for all the wrong reasons, but i have never wasted my time worrying about those silly, misguided people, and just did my own thing with those who enjoyed the hobby for what it is....GROWN PEOPLE SIMPLY PLAYING WITH TOY BOATS!If you do the same you will enjoy it too! I miss racing little boats terribly...and i hope maybe one day ill run again, but either way i have have SO MANY GREAT MEMORIES made because of this HOBBY and the PEOPLE in it, and you can to ol buddy....just FORGET ABOUT THE BAD STUFF because its a waste of time and focus onthe GOOD STUFF.....because there is ALOT OF GOOD STUFF in this hobby! NOW DO IT!!

Bill, Robert, Andy and Danny, Perhaps you could do something we did up in UT/CO. Combined Race!!! D-20 put on some combined races. Loads of fun. Perhaps you could lure Windex out of retirement and take a big azz BBQ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill, Robert, Andy and Danny, Perhaps you could do something we did up in UT/CO. Combined Race!!! D-20 put on some combined races. Loads of fun. Perhaps you could lure Windex out of retirement and take a big azz BBQ..
He is dragging ME out to the rocket field this weekend
default_rolleyes.gif

GG trust me , this will be part of what we share during the man time unwind
default_sleep.png
Your cared about Robert now matter how you come across here at times- those that know ya - know ya
default_wink.png

Well said btw Windex- you have ZERO clue how much your missed at the lake my friend.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back