where do u peple run ur boats?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i been to that pond a zillion times its too far away....i need something closer where i can run it whenever i want to without having my dad drive me

i been to that pond a zillion times its too far away....i need something closer where i can run it whenever i want to without having my dad drive me

Hey porchefan im 15 and i live in toronto too...if u ever wanna jus chill and take a ride with our boats jus holla at me their are a few small ponds around here.

Also if u know a good hobby store that sells boats please tell me, i am looking for a boat that does about 20 mph+ maybe a little more for around 150-200 canadian dollers and im looking for a store around Toronto or scarbrough area.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey...im 14 and i live near yonge and steeles....the only hobby shop that is worth the money is Hobby Home on steeles and yonge interesection...go to their site

www.hobbyhome.ca where do u live? what ponds are u talking about? im taking my boat out today...its scratch built and does about 25-30 mph on a 19 turn motor..my dad and i are planning to build a long boat which uses and outboard....right now we are in th e process of planing our rigger or hydro...

Hey dude add me on msn we can talk their. But ye i have a 4 year old Tsunami boat from radio shack. She does about 6-8 Mph...she nice and slow but has alot of power and makes big waves. Their is a few nice little ponds around here...gotta ask my dad for the directions and where they are i kina forgot. Ye sure we can chill after i get my new boat. Thx for the site really appreciate it.

MSN: [email protected]

Oh ye and what school do u go to??

The site you gave me is great good veriety, Can u recommend any boats for price range of 150-250?? i would like it to do 20 mph. The site is great but i cant seem to fidn prices on any of the items. Oh and i forgot to mention i live on Sheppard and Warden.

i go to Alexander Mackenzie High...what boats do u have?....the guy doesnt show the prices on thre site but ill be happy to go to the store sometime and write down the prices...ur interested in only electric rite?

Yes i am, and thank you..im looking for a price range of 150-200 but if i have to spend 250 then 250 is fine i guess.

Why don't you guys try and get down to Humber bay pond for our next race on Aug 1st. It be great to put some faces with the screen names.

LOU

Lou...i been at the race 3 times in a row alrady and th elast time i ran my boat too....the blue boat....kinda slow....not anymore!!!!!!!!!!!! check out this video after i got a new prop....plz be patient cause its abig file and if it doesnt load just klik on the link above to get the new player

I thought that was you. You did a great job on that hull. What prop did you get?

I tried the link buy it didn't work. Can you make the next race?

LOU

Im leaving to europe Augest 1st but im gonna get my new boat as soon as prochefan gives me the prices. Also can u get me the price on the Traxxas Blast. It looks to be a very promising boat. Dont u agree??, im very interested in picking up that one.

lol.....thats the only boat that i think is worth getting....the other boats need lots more stuff like ESC and radio....the traxxas blast is 269.99 plus u need the batteries which is like 50-70 buks.....please be patient with the vid and i fit doesnt load after 10 min download quicktime player........i got the Y534

Thank you Porchefan, keep in touch. Since the price is pretty high for a boat which i am looking for i called up the store and decided to get a Firebird Commander(rc airplane). Money isnt the main factor...its just its pretty expensive for a boat rite now. May i ask how much your boat was?

good choice for a plane...i have one......my boat was about 400 with all the little screwes and stuff...believe me...after 3 months of non stop work especially as a first boat....its worth it!!!! how much was the commander? i didnt get mine at that store

Back