Where are you guys getting the JAE Racing/ JAE .12G decals?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayP

I see some of you have these decals on your completed projects. Just wondering where you are getting them? Any help to steer me in the right direction to obtain some decals would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JayP

I see some of you have these decals on your completed projects. Just wondering where you are getting them? Any help to steer me in the right direction to obtain some decals would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JayP
Those would be great to have! :)

-Kent

Even a link to a vector drawing... then I can use that to plot on my vinyl cutter to make paint masks... mucho better than stickers

hi,if you are looking at my jap/jae rigger.the decals were made up from the nue-stuff site,were the plans for the jae 12.i copyed and paste to a decal program and sized it.my buddy and i were working on diffrent colors.(needed diffrent paper background to add colors).

hi,if you are looking at my jap/jae rigger.the decals were made up from the nue-stuff site,were the plans for the jae 12.i copyed and paste to a decal program and sized it.my buddy and i were working on diffrent colors.(needed diffrent paper background to add colors).
I have had several,probably 15-20, inquiries for JAE logo stickers and we just flat don't have them to sell or give away.

The very few we do have were a gift.

If somebody out there can make them up and sell them to those who want them........GO FOR IT!!!!!

We don't have either the time or computer graphics expertise to get this done.

If somebody out there can do something with this,be our guest....

Rod Geraghty

Last edited by a moderator:
The pdf JAE plans on my blog site contains the logos as vector graphics. You can open it up in Illustrator and modify them etc. Im not 100% sure that all outlines are "outlined" though... If your into graphics you know what I mean... I will check that before sending them out to you though.

I can send you vector eps or Ai CS3 files of the logos to anyone that wants to make decals out of them. They could be color printed on vinyl and laminated (to be fuel proofed) or cut out in layers on a vinyl plotter...

Send me an PM with contact info and I'll send you an e-mail with the logos in eps or ai etc (please let me know your preferred vector file format).

:)

/Niklas

Thanks,

JayP
Contact "Cuttin edge graphix" in Myrtle Beach SC,ask for Justin(my nephew).He designed the logo and owns the shop. Pricing is very reasonable.Call 843-293-edge for official JAE decals.

Ron Jr

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a customer in Italy ask for a JAE decal for his rigger. I made these for him. They are 1 inch tall, 2 1/2 long. I cut them on 5 year Oracal film, just peel and stick. $1.50 each, .50 shipping. I can also scale these to any other size needed.

Paypal to "[email protected]"

Blaise 919-491-2885

The pdf JAE plans on my blog site contains the logos as vector graphics. You can open it up in Illustrator and modify them etc. Im not 100% sure that all outlines are "outlined" though... If your into graphics you know what I mean... I will check that before sending them out to you though.

I can send you vector eps or Ai CS3 files of the logos to anyone that wants to make decals out of them. They could be color printed on vinyl and laminated (to be fuel proofed) or cut out in layers on a vinyl plotter...

Send me an PM with contact info and I'll send you an e-mail with the logos in eps or ai etc (please let me know your preferred vector file format).

:)

/Niklas

PM sent

I got mine from this site it was posted on Jim's Boat Dock.

Thats right, we are giving away Custom Name Decal 4 packs! Just pay the shipping. Now you can add your name to your boat, radio, chargers or anywhere else on the cheap. Just pay for shipping.

Click on the link below:

http://www.RadioControlDecals.com

Everyone that has ordered and Paypal'ed....Your decals have been shipped. You'll be surprised, you will be getting more then you paid for. Enjoy the extras!

Thank you, Blaise

Back