What's a good charger?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speed Jr.

Going to upgrade from my old school charger. Would use for 4-8s packs. Would like a duo with power supply built in. Lookin at the Hitec x4 plus or a PL8? What do you guys think?

Power Labs +3, I'm running 3 of them, two PL8's with parallel boards in my charging station and my original PL6 does the misc. stuff and regenerative discharging into a lead acid battery.

I've always favored Hyperion. LOL

Lohring Miller

attachicon.gif
IMG_4019.jpg
Wow! Yeah, I'll second Hyperion. I just unwrapped and used my EOS720i Duo tonight. Holy smokes, this is a massive upgrade from my last charger. I'm just learning all of its capabilities, but yes this was worth every penny.

I had a Bantam BCDX-II for the past 5 years or so. Very good charger for multiple chemistries. If you get into multiple, larger LiPos you will need something more powerful. I still use the Bantam for my TX and Rx batteries in my helis. It's an excellent charger on a budget.

-Joey

I've always favored Hyperion. LOL

Lohring Miller

attachicon.gif
IMG_4019.jpg
Wow Lohring! Now that looks like a job and a half! My head is spinning just looking at that pic...lol! I like Hyperion too...but...bless your heart!!
-Kent

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back