What'd yall thnk bout that Redneck Party !

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

I would have to say," that was an awesome party". Kerri and I both were a little worried how many people would show up and participate. Thanks to all who pitched in and helped, especially Gabe for cooking and not letting me burn the dogs, (he wouldn't even let me shut the lid :unsure: ) also to all the contestants for stepping up and playing, and the spectators, what a blast. My favorite part was when the guy (sorry don't know your name) won for best dress up for the party. His first words where" I didn't enter? and second, I didn't dress up, classic. Thank you whoever you are, priceless :)

and how bout that bon fire, does Joe know how to build a fire or what? That's all I'll say about that, Gabe has the best description of what he saw from the pond side, a good 100 yds. from the fire :eek:

Hope everyone who attended had a good time and enjoyed the apple pie, first time I've seen Pee'ta Mueller quiet :blink: . I heard they found Mudbugs hat in the front yard and his socks in someones bedroom :D

I can't wait till next year :D Randy, take care of that trophy.

I have pic and vids from a lady on a disc I am working on to post. :(

Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Party was off the chain , funniest ever for me ! Bonfire was outrageous just the way i like it ! Thanks very much , lotta work and prep went into that ! :D :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back