What tunnel?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keegs01

g'day, im thinking about building up a new 3.5 tunnel for heat racing, just wondering what peoples opinions are on the various hull/motor combinations. any suggestions?

cheers guys

Hi Keeqs01,

Theres lots of good combos around, Hulls to look for would be HTB 290, L y nx, WOF. Motors its depends on if you want to run stock or mod, Stock go OS, mod CMB, Nova rossi, Rossi.

Main thing to remember with tunnels is you have to finish to WIN!!

Is there a website or link for the WOF and l y nx hulls? I'd love to see pics of those two hulls.

g'day, im thinking about building up a new 3.5 tunnel for heat racing, just wondering what peoples opinions are on the various hull/motor combinations. any suggestions?
cheers guys

cheers guys
Go to the World Tunnel Championships link and click on "Entries" and see what folks are racing at the biggest model outboard tunnel race ever held.

JD

thanks guys for the advice, i was thinking of the hbt290, sent oval speed racing an email about shipping to australia so hopefuly it all works out! The having to finish to win was also a good point, there is only the one main tunnel class where i run so i will probly start with a stock os and see what happens.

Cheers for the links,

keegs

Keegs where you located at??

Do you mean oval express racing?? If so James Clegg is very good on shipping. ;)

Hey keegs, I think you mean me, as I got an email from an Aussie guy, but with no name in the email. If its you, I will be replying shortly. Thanks, James

yeah buts its cheaper to bring it home with you ;)

And Easier to get it pre painted BY RUSTY also LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Rusty, I though today "DAMM forgot to plug Rusty on his GREAT workmanship" so anyway I edited my post to make sure everyone gets the point ;)

Back