What props are you guys slinging??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BB Mods's

Iv went from v940 to 642 pitched up, tested a m445 with heavy cup with no joy, needs a lot of fuel to run it, and not very fast due to lack of rpms.

Yes I did more testing today with a 440/3 and it went well, The 440/3 is not a "hot" enough prop for SAW runs, it gets up to speed, then runs out of steam.

I pulled the motor down after we got back from the pond today, Rod is wore out even more then last time, crank MIC'd out ok but im guessing the rod dragging the bottom of the crankcase was the slowdown. N/R is going in it tonight, So ill start prop testing monday.

which one use sub or surface drive for SD2? depend on measure for motor center to rear deck? is it use small turn fin?

surface drive, motor head is 1/4" away from top deck, no turn fin.
motor head is better 1/2" away from top deck because less drag front and what kind of your pipe did you use? and what measure for pipe to motor glow plug?

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to buy one of them header gauges, Thus far the header is a uncut N/R 90* header on a macs pipe cut to 6" or so.

Last edited:
Back