What is going on

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outboardman10

What is going on with the Picco 45 engines. My dad tried to order one and we could not get them at all!!! just not available!!!

Picco no longer builds the marine engines only car engines. I've been trying to find a piston for a Picco .45 EXR even a good used one for months with no luck, parts aren't even available. Word is they don't intend to get back into marine engines in the future, too bad good engines. :angry:

CMB kick(s)(ed) Picco in 90 % of the races in Europe in FSR V .

I got a list of a friend who still got some stuff but i got no idea what engine ( i know its a 90 )or so it is :

Placed it in the for sale section

Bart

Last edited by a moderator:
Try Mike Hallan out of Canada he was selling them. Not sure if he has any left but . Scott

Ps I have a new in box 45 black head here

Rich,

If the sleeve is still good I can get you a piston made from billet 30% silicon.

Tim.

There you go, OBman. Scott is probably just a few minutes away from you. I've seen some people selling parts on eBay, it might be worthwhile in the future for people that need parts or motors to start grabbing them up.

Where can I get pistons made I may be interresed in a couple of then this season.

Is OBNUT looking for a 45 sized motor I know where there is a K&B inboard that is for sale and if I remember right it comes with a pipe and motor mount . I will check it out tonight. Scott

Ok,

Anyone wanting pistons made and / or liners rechromed contact this guy via email.

[email protected]

He will be able to tell you the details / pricing etc.

I can tell you from personal experience that the work is 1st rate.

Tim.

I have several PICCO .45 ''black head'' P&L's , .45 RMP rods and complete NIB .45 engines.

Serious inquiries only, Email me at bluemarlin96.com

Bluemarlin96

If a black head piston and liner will fit a blue head I'll buy one now and an RPM rod, piston and liner or just a piston even a good used one. Thanks Richard

Last edited by a moderator:
Back