• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What is a NIB OS MAX 65 worth?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a hard question since they are not made anymore. I've seen them sell for 90-150 dollars. Hope this helps

what are they worth? money lol. Whatever you decide, its your motor, and if someone wants it bad enough theyll pay your price. Put a price on it and go from there. To me its worth what it cost you if its NIB point blank. wheteher youll get that well..........

I wanna say I took 100 or right at it not long ago- not much demand . May have ended up trading for something as the offers sucked.

Andy

what are they worth? money lol. Whatever you decide, its your motor, and if someone wants it bad enough theyll pay your price. Put a price on it and go from there. To me its worth what it cost you if its NIB point blank. wheteher youll get that well..........

Now this guy is REALLY helpful!!

Back