What Have You Sacrificed to The Great Pond GOD?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pride!!!!! :)

And my 215 Prather! LOL

Eric Englebart must have found the secret to satifying the pond god down in Cedar Rapids... He lost a stamped Irwin 3.5 tunnel pipe last season. when he went out in the retrieve boat after his tunnel, the pipe was out there floating on the surface!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...... let's see.... a couple of pipes, 2 or 3 props.....a very fast 20 Eagle SG, hit a bouy and broke in half :( :( :( :( :( ..... a 40 tunnel w K&B 7.5 with a pipe. Yes, the 40 tunnel had flotation. I tested it before I ran it. I still to this day don't know how or why it sank?????? :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

David

Last fall the pond god got a cowl off of a lightening rigger of my brothers ( he asked me to pop it off quick to check the temp. of the motor ). I poped the cowl off in a hurry and it got ate. This spring I went to the pond looked into the water while standing on the dock. BINGO I saw it, and raked it right out of his thoat and said take that!!! Now I have to ship it to the new owner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back