What happened to RTR Race in Parump,NV?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raytam

I thought I saw somewhere on the namba dist 19 page that there was a scheduled race in September for an rtr race in Parump Nevada. It's no longer there. Does that mean it was cancelled?

Thanks

Ron

I thought I saw somewhere on the namba dist 19 page that there was a scheduled race in September for an rtr race in Parump Nevada. It's no longer there. Does that mean it was cancelled?

Thanks

Ron
Ron,

I beleive if you look at the Namba19 web page it has been moved to Legg Lake in LA.

Ted

www.namba19.com/

Thanks

Ron
that was one of the two races i was going to put on but my wifes work relocated to central california and i have to go.im real sorry for the inconvenice.p.s. it wasnt a rtr race either it was a nitro heat race. i guess its just as well since russ stark said tha many members in dist. 19 told him not to give m a race anyways.

Back