what happen to carl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark james

I would like to know if anyone knows what happen to carl(from VANS RACEING). I ordered a lynk a year ago,paid up front and told about 6 weeks for my boat.

Anyone else still waiting this long,,I have e-mailed several times and made several phone calls and NO REPLEY..whats up with that...

A simple e-mail or phone call to a fellow boater would be nice...I still would prefer the haul as I also bought a new motor for that haul...Still waiting and very concerned

I would like to know if anyone knows what happen to carl(from VANS RACEING). I ordered a lynk a year ago,paid up front and told about 6 weeks for my boat.Anyone else still waiting this long,,I have e-mailed several times and made several phone calls and NO REPLEY..whats up with that...

A simple e-mail or phone call to a fellow boater would be nice...I still would prefer the haul as I also bought a new motor for that haul...Still waiting and very concerned
what i know he's very busy on boats,,,at least ur able to order, me i have to wait just to order alone......worth to wait though.

Carl has been hard to reach via computers. He did have some problems there, so email didn't work.

Best thing porbably to do is give him a call. Lots of guys will see him end of march at the tunnel races.

Also sometimes info on this forum said, pay up front....

Ronald.

Carl has been hard to reach via computers. He did have some problems there, so email didn't work. Best thing porbably to do is give him a call. Lots of guys will see him end of march at the tunnel races.

Also sometimes info on this forum said, pay up front....

Ronald.
He did pay up front it says

When I spoke with Carl on Saturday, he noted that his computer had died and does not have internet service any longer as well. He has NO e mail capability.

Only way to contact him is by phone in the evening when he is home from his full time job. And that is if you can catch him when is he not building boats. He noted he has several orders to complete and get out of the door.

Latest posts

Back