What Boat is this

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Guys, How long are you going to break Brettos balls. Glad when I joined this hobby I didn't have you guys around. Not computer savey. Somebody PM him and help. Ray

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH RICHARD THAT IS ONE OF THOSE AREA 51 BOATS WE HAVE OUT HERE IN LAS VEGAS

Tim,

LOL, I also like your ID picture of Camel Tow.Do you know Bob & Tom ,They have a preatty good camel tow song.

Ed.R

I really didn't want to give him a hard time as I know him from another site. Brettos is from across the Big Pond so it might be an older FSR-V hull that we Americans aren't familiar with.

HEY RICH AT LEAST IT CANT GET RUN OVER IF YOU CANT SEE IT. THAT WOULD BE A GOOD BOAT FOR US TO RUN WHEN RICK IS OUT THERE THERE WONT BE NO TARGET FOR HIM TO HIT :lol:

Hi you Guys,

It seems many have had a little fun with this post..............

Can you imagine what it might feel like on the other end? This is a Newbie asking a simple question and expecting an intelligent response, and most replies are kinda making fun of his post. Shame on us!!

We tell everyone that we are all about helping people who are interested in model boating............

It seems that in this case we are more interested in poking fun at someone that asked an innocent question.

I'm not supprised that he has not responded to anything............

Bob the Fool :unsure:

Hi you Guys,
It seems many have had a little fun with this post..............

Can you imagine what it might feel like on the other end? This is a Newbie asking a simple question and expecting an intelligent response, and most replies are kinda making fun of his post. Shame on us!!

We tell everyone that we are all about helping people who are interested in model boating............

It seems that in this case we are more interested in poking fun at someone that asked an innocent question.

I'm not supprised that he has not responded to anything............

Bob the Fool :unsure:
Hey, I tried.

THANK YOU bob the fool. , how do youall feel now, you bad ass children.

Last edited by a moderator:
It sure looks the same as this one :

normal_MRH-Oldie.jpg

Old (60's / 70's) .60/.80 FSR-V hull from MRH Eastbourne(GB) ... moulded by Grahame Pollard .

What's wrong w/ having a lil' fun - I mean realistically, if someone can't take a lil' joke then they need to adjust their sense of humor....I would have realized I made a booboo and posted a pic and been like - my bad guys, guess I overlooked the pic or something, it's not like we are running him into the ground, think it was more like everyone was joking w/ each other rather than directing it @ him alone !!!!!!

Back