What 1/8th scale to build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luca Gray

Guy's

looking at building 1/8th scale,

what would be the best boat for all out speed..

not worried about looks..

any help would be great

Luca

Guy's

any help would be great

Luca

1969 Pay'N Pak or any of the pickle forks like the 74 Miss US, Charlies Girl, etc.....(no wings)

Guy's

any help would be great

Luca

1969 Pay'N Pak or any of the pickle forks like the 74 Miss US, Charlies Girl, etc.....(no wings)
Have a look at Henry Velasco hulls fast easy build and NO FEATHERS. A Phil Thomas T-5 is also a good bet 60 plus mph one in for sale section right now

our club guy( Kevin) Great faster run "winston Eagle ( Lobster) no one beat him because I sold my CMDI Stainless steel X460/3 cup 3.4" to him so He is very happy with scale & prop

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have to go with an 8255 hull. Can be built with or without a wing and can be extremely fast if set up right

Guy's thanks,

keep them coming,

where can i see pic's and where can i get one or plans

thanks

our club guy( Kevin) Great faster run "winston Eagle ( Lobster) no one beat him because I sold my CMDI Stainless steel X460/3 cup 3.4" to him so He is very happy with scale & prop
Allan, Is that one of my Winstons? x460/3 is big prop for scale, but I havenot run a Winston with one of the newer CMB motors.. I got mine up to 68mph one day messing around with a 1662 prop.

The Winston lobster setup well will be fast and it races well too. Still holds IMPBA 1/4 mile two lap record.

The 82U55 type hulls are good fast and do run fast lap times. They have no wings to mess with or dummy motors.

Allan, Is that one of my Winstons? x460/3 is big prop for scale, but I havenot run a Winston with one of the newer CMB motors.. I got mine up to 68mph one day messing around with a 1662 prop.

The Winston lobster setup well will be fast and it races well too. Still holds IMPBA 1/4 mile two lap record.

The 82U55 type hulls are good fast and do run fast lap times. They have no wings to mess with or dummy motors.

PHILL

This guy should see your MRS TIMEX RUN {D@M }

Latest posts

Back