West Palm Beach Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My entry was mailed out on Fri.(sorry) And after Messing up trying to set up 2 races I have to agree the earlier the better. (Gives me more time to fix it)

By The By, did sport 21 make thc race?

My entry was mailed out on Fri.(sorry) And after Messing up trying to set up 2 races I have to agree the earlier the better. (Gives me more time to fix it)
Not yet. I was waiting 'til the mail runs tomorrow to make the call. I thought there might be one more, but so far it's just you and Don Riek.

Todd

How about you guys let me run my Vegas with the Sport 21 :D Just for fun...

How about you guys let me run my Vegas with the Sport 21 :D Just for fun...
That's fine with me, but it'd be up to Don and Lou if they want to... I told them both to bring the boats in case the class made at the last second. Channels 70 & 90 are being used by them.

That sounds like fun...I wouldn't mind running mine also....We'll see how Don and Lou feel about it Friday...

Ron

Thanks James!

Thanks to Don and Lou for letting me race with them. It was a fun experience and since it was right before my RTR heat, it gave me a great chance to make adjustments. :D

I also want to thank the Palm Beach Club for throwing a top notch race. The setup was very professional and everyone was very courteous, from the guys running the CD to the guys running the retrieval boats. Top notch and a special thanks for such a valiant effort to retrieve my cowling. Another lesson learned more flotation and add some bright colors :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to the West Palm Beach Club for what, in my opinion, has been the best run race in years. A tremendous lake, two fast pickup boats, a professional CD who follows the NAMBA rules, great pit area and to top it all off Steve Kauff's "girls" presenting the trophies and Steve Adams cooking up the steaks and lamb chops on the grill. What else can anyone ask for. The race of the year for sure. How about running four races there next year guys? (only kidding). We can all take a lesson on how to hold a race from West Palm Beach. Thanks for a wonderful time. Even the full size boat racers would be envious of this race. Perry

Congratulations to the West Palm Beach Club for what, in my opinion, has been the best run race in years. A tremendous lake, two fast pickup boats, a professional CD who follows the NAMBA rules, great pit area and to top it all off Steve Kauff's "girls" presenting the trophies and Steve Adams cooking up the steaks and lamb chops on the grill. What else can anyone ask for. The race of the year for sure. How about running four races there next year guys? (only kidding). We can all take a lesson on how to hold a race from West Palm Beach. Thanks for a wonderful time. Even the full size boat racers would be envious of this race. Perry

Perry I have some pictures for you- you missed a visitor at Brandon yestr. PM SENT.

Andy

Kudos to the West Palm Club, great race and great site.

I think the only issue with that third place 21 boat is ME. :wacko:

Thanks Andy. Sure glad you had a camera with you. How did the testing go? Tommy Issacs and I had some great runs way back in the golden days of the big boats. Perry

Steve Kauff's "girls" presenting the trophies
Yea the ladies added a nice touch to top off the evening :D

trophypic.jpg

Well its one of the best clubs but not the BEST.... :D Thanks for a job well done... love leaving the race at 2:30....Awesome lake site... thanks again Todd and the WPB crew....Excellent race Cding... made the correct calls no matter who was the driver,,,, I admire that...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back