West Palm Beach Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitboy

Supporting Member
Well the Brandon race is over, and now it's time for the West Palm Beach race November 10 & 11. There will also be a District 3 meeting following Saturdays racing.

The race will be held at our new site located in Delray Beach. Directions and info are on the flyer which can be found here: Palm Beach Boaters

Now get those entries in! Remember all entries must be postmarked by Nov. 2, or it's late(with a fee)!

And please, don't feed the gators. B)

gatorsignlg.jpg

I see you have x hydro listed. entries makes a class. You guys have any F-hydros? Count me for 1 in F and 1 in A hydro.

Zach

Zach;

Is your Youngblood MONO ready to go?

Get it entered, And I'll start workin Mike to enter his Ducer. Theres usually no problem making the 40 MONO class

Plenty of folks running them. and good competition in the class

Nice to meet ya this past weekend, sorry I wasn't more hospitable, I was having an unusually bad weekend **@*@%$#&&@#$#@

Well, you know how it ended for me? Can you believe I finished in second with a wrecked ass boat???

Oh well, as someone said this weekend, if ya don't want it damaged, don't put it on the water! (Words of wisdom by Bill Britton I believe)

Last edited by a moderator:
So your the owner of the 2nd place sport 40 trophy I have, Will deliver in Palm Beach Rick.

Steve

My entry is in the mail, glad i was back a couple boats when that wreck happened all i saw was flying boats. see ya in palm beach Robert

UPDATE:

No overnight camping will be allowed at the park. This decision just came inn from the Parks Dept. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Todd

Can we leave tents and trailers at the site?

If so, is the place gated for security?

Thanks, Fletch

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back