we're in Finley and we can't find pizza

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking for pizza at 1.30am in a small town like Finley? I'm thinking a few beverages were consumed Murph? What am I thinking - it's Finley! The drinking event where a boat race happens.

Hello everybody .

I have to agree with Tim Duggan about Finley being a small - country town . The local supermarket closes at 5 PM on a Saturday . There is no McDonalds or KFC either , nearest I believe is a 1 hour drive away . Nice place to stay and compete - and it's such a different pace of life compared to my suburban / metropolitan neighbourhood .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Got to say like the mobile version, but could be dangerous when you are a bit loose out on the town with other model boaters.

Awesome weekend at the Country Champs some great racing both real and at the bench. Well done to the Finley club

Will post some pics soon.

Murph

man i gotta stop hanging out with you, your a bad influence on me...lol :lol:

cant remember much about Saturday night...

Aaron

Looks like there's a definite Business Opportunity here...

If it was up to me, I reckon I'd be toting around one of these 'Mobile Grills' with a pizza oven on the side. "Feed the masses" I say.

Bloke could make a few quid outta that... :D

BJ:)

Attachments

• BBQ Truck.jpg
    BBQ Truck.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
  • BBQ Truck 2.jpg
    BBQ Truck 2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
Besides....you eat Pizza...you get thirsty.

Swill enough Margarita's, and that hunger gonna be done gawn.

Ok...so the brain and the rest of the body won't be on speaking terms for the next day or two. But hang - WooHoo!

No wonder them Mexicans sing all the time... :p

BJ :)

Latest posts

Back