Welcome to the new fast electric forum!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey cool Tom, I guess now we are gonna have to have a gas forum too??

I just bought a crackerbox.......those guys have a lot of fun racing. thought I could get in on the sliding action too!!

~ James

any registered member can post pictures. you will see an attach field under you post where you can upload them. if you want them to display automatically you can hand code it to display. read the post on the general forum on how to do that.

Also Randy..... intlwaters is about promoting the hobby. any rc manufacturer (unless they are unreputable) can send me an email and i can post new products/sale announcements/whatever to the main page. hey I think people want to know about this stuff.

going a couple years back i used to send manufacturers an email once a year to encourage this practice. maybe i should start doing it again

tom

Tom

excellent initiative

Andrew Gilchrist

www.fastelectrics.com

supporting model boaters

He's an Ausie, but this is International Waters right?

www.fastelectrics.com

See ya,

Dick

yep.... we got a good group here from aussie land..... i'm glad to see more

Tom

I am from Newcastle in the state of New South Wales on the East Coast of Australia.

We are the largest bulk loading port in the southern hemisphere so there are one of two boats, up to Panamax as the harbour is artificial.

After 170 years the City finally has a yatch club and on nearby Lake Macquarie the is Toronto Yatch Club, Ken Warby's club when he set the WWSR, which has one of the longest records of powerboat racing in this country

The local Club is the Hunter Valley Marine Modellers who race at Possums Puddle near Maitland and The Newcastle Scale Modellers wh runat Tarro on the outskirts of Newcastle

Andrew Gilchrist

www.fastelectrics.com

supporting electric modelers

andrew.... who makes good hardware besides ffe?

the ffe stuff is ok but im looking for a heavier duty strut and a rudder with kick up feature. anything in australia that fits this?

the speedmaster stuff is just a little too big

I see some names in here I definately recognize. Thankd to Doug Forrester for telling me about this fourm.

Jim Clark

Nice forum guys!! A breath of fresh air for me. Looking forward to some interesting conversations. Thanks for having an alternative.

Doug

Do you think the volume of goods really warrants it?

I, for one, am very interested in bringing the two disciplines, nitro and electric closer together. I really don't think that the cause of FE racing has been served well by developing a sense of separate hobbies. Remember, "A racer is a racer is a racer....". An exposure to and a learning of other ways does not threaten us, it only makes us more educated.

Sorry if I sound like I'm preaching, sometimes I can't help myself. Remember, this is just my opinion. :)

Back