welcome new members from rtr zone

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroboy383

Welcome to those that have joined intlwaters.com after leaving rtrzone. Lots of great info on this site so feel free to ask away if you have any questions. And we look foward to possibly learning from you also.

Welcome aboard,

Alden

:D now see that was nice. thank you camaroboy383 for your welcome. YOUR THE FIRST ONE. thanks again. have a good day ;)

your welcome,, ;) so what you guy's runnin for boats????and engines? proboats? vegas's?? do tell.... i seem to be hooked on the aquacraft rtr's myself... been toying with modifications on the little aqua .18's with great results.. little port timing change, case clean up, and a little adjustment to the barrel of the carbs..fun is,, now this is what this forum is all about... lets make these little buggers rip... :D

alden

your welcome,, ;) so what you guy's runnin for boats????and engines? proboats? vegas's?? do tell.... i seem to be hooked on the aquacraft rtr's myself... been toying with modifications on the little aqua .18's with great results.. little port timing change, case clean up, and a little adjustment to the barrel of the carbs..fun is,, now this is what this forum is all about... lets make these little buggers rip... :D

alden
Thanx for the welcome.

We welcome all new members here there is alot of knowledge here on any kind of boat you can think of.

alden
i run a pro boat miss budweiser gen 1, power plant is a os .18 cvr moded. 1/8 scale miss budweiser gasser, power plant zen 26. 31 prather, power plant is a os.21 rg. 41 prather, power plant K&B .67, miss vegas, power plant stock aqua .18. ,, 42 wood WILD THING, power plant mac .67. i just got done with the wife rigger. then my little girl has a old school mrp miss budlight tunnel. B)

Latest posts

Back