Hello from Tim Logan

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Logan

I joined a few days ago and have already benefited from this group. Other members were very responsive to questions I posted, very friendly, and very helpful. I hope as time goes on I can contribute to others as well.
I build scale electric boats but very recently became totally fascinated with FE after I bought a Sonicwake 36 V2. Now I am just finishing up on a Seaducer S4 34" P mono. I am building it 100% to Jerry Crother's specs and very excited about putting her in the water. And I must say that Jerry (owner of Seaducer boats) is amazingly helpful and supportive. You could not ask for better.

Last edited:
Welcome Tim! I’m not an electric boat guy but recognize that the strides made in the last 20 years in that part of the hobby are remarkable. There are some fast electric racers out there. Our club presidents son had been running the Sonic Wake and I’m impressed with how well that boat runs. Seaducers speak for themselves. Good luck with the new project!

Latest posts

Back