We have all seen the pictures, but the video????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya,,,,gary conley makes some nice v-8's,,,, charged or naturaly aspirated.... $6500.00 is a little nuts though.... you can build a 700 hp small block for that kind of money.... but i have researched these for years and have spoken with gary personally about them..... alway wanted to do one my self...... you can get the castings from kens foundry for quite cheap,,,,,, its just the tons of machine work involved........ the heads would be the hardest part of it all...... if you really want to blow your mind with these things,,,,,,do a google search on CLEN TOMLINSON,,, he machined a 36 piston delta engine,,,,, check out the drawings and the pics of the actual project....... ill tell ya though,,,these people are very talented,,,as so many of you are on this site....would really like to see one of you guys build one..... i just dont have the machining resources to accomplish such a feat..... seen many of these conley v-8's in boats with jet drives,,,,really not super fast but can make super realistic scales..... aussie has a company that sells the v8 jet drive boats ready to run i beleive.......and the charged v8's just sound so viscous.....

alden

Very neat, seen few of them run at different hobby shows.

They are not easy to make but there is a lot of same parts and tat makes it ok once you get hang of it.

No many people can make anything close as this gent from UK http://www.sherline.com/jmfJor03.htm

Very, very impressive

Back