WCRA Race #6

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Riek

We could use a few more entries, although most every class in which a boat has been entered is made.

The exception is RTR, we only have 2 entries.

Last minute entries will be accepted by phone.

I will have up to date standings posted at the race before the first heat for those who are interested.

We could use a few more entries, although most every class in which a boat has been entered is made.The exception is RTR, we only have 2 entries.

I will have up to date standings posted at the race before the first heat for those who are interested.
Wow we keep points in the WCRA. what a concept I go because its just to much fun :D :p

We could use a few more entries, although most every class in which a boat has been entered is made.The exception is RTR, we only have 2 entries.

CMON GUYS LETS GET THOSE RTRs OUT THERE AND PLAY!!!

How'd it go today guys ???
Andy, Wha happened?? I ACTUALLY remembered to bring the Atlas decals and you were nowhere to be found!! It was yer typical WCRA race....everyone had FUN!! It was absolutly the nicest weather we had all year...you couldnt break a sweat if you wanted to!.....the rain held off until the last runoff and it didnt last too long but just long enough to make thing a little messy....but it was all GOOD!! see ya!! Bill

Andy, Wha happened?? I ACTUALLY remembered to bring the Atlas decals and you were nowhere to be found!! It was yer typical WCRA race....everyone had FUN!! It was absolutly the nicest weather we had all year...you couldnt break a sweat if you wanted to!.....the rain held off until the last runoff and it didnt last too long but just long enough to make thing a little messy....but it was all GOOD!! see ya!! Bill

How many bottles of fantastik did it take to clean up the mess from the rain ??????????????????HA HA !!!!!! :lol: :lol:

How many bottles of fantastik did it take to clean up the mess from the rain ??????????????????HA HA !!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Hey man..you know me its WINDEX OR NOTHING!!! Hey people were askin about ya.......i had to convince em that you werent retiring from model boat racin cause your gettin so old!! Happy Birthday Man!!

Hey Bill.

Hang on to em- I still need them, just wasn't in the cards for me last weekend- let alone most of this season. Sorry I missed ya.

Andy

Hey Bill.

Hang on to em- I still need them, just wasn't in the cards for me last weekend- let alone most of this season. Sorry I missed ya.

Andy
They are yours, Andy..... Ive got em tucked away in a safe spot till i see you to give em to ya!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back