WCRA 1 Day Race#5 Sept 7th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will try to get a hold of Lou , I have a 20 hydro I can thrash together ,hope the old shortstroke Rossi will run , need head clearance info from Marty !

Classes that have 3 or more.GX-1Mono

A Stock Tunnel

Open Cat

Open Offshore

A Mod Tunnel

B-Mono

Sport 21

GX-1 Sport Hydro

A-Mono

B-Mod Tunnel

RTR

Sport 40

B-Hydro

Classes that need help

Need 1 A Hydro

Need 1 Scale

Need 1 X mono

Andy Lou needs your Freq#.

Tom Lou has your entries and will be giving you a call.

Ph # is on the flyer for late entries.

Hope to see you at the pond.

Rod H.

Nice! Looks like we have us a race!

Rod, Marty says 1/9 Scale is on. Does he know something you don't?
Yes but knowing Marty you will have a handful.

THIS will be VERY interesting ;)

Rod , A-Mono will be on ch 87/88 alt , unless someone in the heat before me has it ;)

I will call Lou also.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how it got mighty quiet when the mention on Marty running an 1/8th scale again came up :eek:

I for one can't wait to see it, the .20 Hydro is UNREAL :blink: , the laps he has run with the gas cat have been fun to watch-

and now Scale !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Glad to see you back Marty - ;)

Look out Don ...... :eek:

Andy

Great to see all you guys and gals again today- Good times as usual at the Brandon pond (thanks guys) and the Tampa club did a great job getting it done. Looking forward to the 2 day D3 race in a few weeks-

Thats IF I can get a hall pass from Momma :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I did win a few heats today AND I still have plenty of fuel left ( I LOVE THE MPG in this 20 Mono-LOL) so maybe she will cut me some slack :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rod and the rest of the Tampa gang- I owe ya one ;) THANKS .............

Andy

Man , what a fun local club race !!! Thanks to the Tampa model boaters and the Brandon model boaters for a great day ! Rod better slow that 40 hydro down some or i might pack my shizziy up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the pit help guys , I'm a one man band and always need a bud to help me .

Now how about Bill Gibson having a back spasm after trying to lift a drum of WINDEX by himself and then really throwing his back out while vacuuming his truck ??????? Come to my shop for a day ...you will leave in a wheelchair or a hospital gurney !!!!!

Luv ya man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Man , what a fun local club race !!! Thanks to the Tampa model boaters and the Brandon model boaters for a great day ! Rod better slow that 40 hydro down some or i might pack my shizziy up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the pit help guys , I'm a one man band and always need a bud to help me . Now how about Bill Gibson having a back spasm after trying to lift a drum of WINDEX by himself and then really throwing his back out while vacuuming his truck ??????? Come to my shop for a day ...you will leave in a wheelchair or a hospital gurney !!!!!

Luv ya man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
I heard it was a box of KOTEX that made him spasm and the reason he could'mnt make it was that his truck sucked, odd how stuff gets turned around, I personally missed pitting for Mr. Gibson, hope to see @ next race?????????????

Steve H.

PS Hatts off to the crew today u know who u all r!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking he needed some "shock treatments" from Herb's can opener motor's and Lipo's :lol: We could have plugged him in between heats and made him new again :p

Good times guys, thanks.

Andy

Okay, first, let me clarify a few things.....it was NOT a drum of windex, it was only a 5 gallon bucket!! also there is no way that i could use kotex, CAUSE IT WASNT MY TIME OF THE MONTH!!! AND dont be makin fun of my fine, quality GM (COUGH, COUGH) product! Man! I HATE missing the 1 day races! Heres the problem, 20 year old mind...50 year old body!! gotta know when to say when, I guess....Ill see you guys at the Brandon 2 day in a couple of weeks, if i gotta show up IN A FRIGGIN WHEEL CHAIR! cant wait to hang with you CRAZIES, P.S. Andy bring the lipos, just in case...ha ha.......Bill

Yep, Miss US- a Velasco boat. Good looking piece and ran pretty well for the first time in the water. Belongs to Joe.

Why you skeered ;)

AND did I read about a GAS boat in YOUR future, man o man- times are changing :p Doesn't seem like that long ago a remember someone saying (insert gas boat slam of choice here) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Andy

From what I seen when the boat ran, I thought it was called the Miss WAXURASS,,,,,,,,,

Yep, Miss US- a Velasco boat. Good looking piece and ran pretty well for the first time in the water. Belongs to Joe. Why you skeered ;)

AND did I read about a GAS boat in YOUR future, man o man- times are changing :p Doesn't seem like that long ago a remember someone saying (insert gas boat slam of choice here) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Andy
Andy, A well known and respected boat that I race with once said " If you see me with a gas boat, take me out in the woods and shoot me" :eek: :eek: Well guess what, running them, and is VERY hard to beat. No surprise. Rick, being a scale guy is hinting at a Thunderboat, which is the route I went, because of the build. What's with the lame excuse for a signature. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, Miss US- a Velasco boat. Good looking piece and ran pretty well for the first time in the water. Belongs to Joe. Why you skeered ;)

Andy
Andy, A well known and respected boat that I race with once said " If you see me with a gas boat, take me out in the woods and shoot me" :eek: :eek: Well guess what, running them, and is VERY hard to beat. No surprise. Rick, being a scale guy is hinting at a Thunderboat, which is the route I went, because of the build. What's with the lame excuse for a signature. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got nothing against gas boats Ray, wouldn't mind owning one myself, just kinda funny when it seems like those words we spoken less than a season ago - :p

And yep, thats my weak azz attempt at messing with ya ;)

Andy

Andy

I got nothing against gas boats Ray, wouldn't mind owning one myself, just kinda funny when it seems like those words we spoken less than a season ago - :p

And yep, thats my weak azz attempt at messing with ya ;)

Andy
yes, andy i also remember that conversation,YOU ARE NOT PUTTING ANY GAS BOATS IN MY TRAILER........

now look at him,he is growing up so guick. :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back