• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimD

Anyone got an old worn out Novarossi Longstroke sleeve they can part with?

Preferably with no scores right thru the chrome? Piston is not required for use but would be handy for measurements :) .

Thanks,

Tim.

It took about 4 + years for mine. Then I just had it resized and now I suspect I will have a couple of years more. And I might resize it again. Not sure when it will be done for sure. I doubt that Tim wants to wait that long!

Just thought someone might have a junk one about..... No hurry :lol:

tim

I had the back plate come loose in my multi boat on saturday. The back plate hit the piston and now it has sub induction. It runs ok at fuulll noise :eek: but wont idle. :( wonder why anyway the piston is us but the liner is ok. I have to look through my spares ( have them stashed away for a few years and see what i can offer you.)

2001 NR 21 engine. Also have parts for car LS 2000 NR and car 2000 Short. ALl used

Regards

Dave

Cheers Dave,

Let me know if you find anything that you are willing to part with.

Tim.

Back