• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richie R

Hey guys Iam looking for a Nova Rossi LS. My case is broken. The motor was made in 2000 or 2001.

So if anyone has a case to sell that would be great.

Thanks Richie R :eek:

Hey guys Iam looking for a Nova Rossi LS. My case is broken. The motor was made in 2000 or 2001.So if anyone has a case to sell that would be great.

Thanks Richie R :eek:

You might find a decent case ebay car motor

I just picked up a nice L/S car motor for 60 shipped that only need a rod

good luck

jusy out of curiosity, where did it crack, richie? along the parting line/'seam' on the bottom (if an i/B) or front (if o/B)? if so, that's the second one i've seen in a month. hadn't really heard much about nr's cracking..........

Last edited by a moderator:
It cracked along the webbing where the rear bearing is and down the seam. So it is junk.

Thanks Richie R

I have a Nova Rossi LS, it has a black head. Is that what your looking for? The one I have is a inboard engine with no carb or flywheel. I was going to change it over to OB but can't find parts so it sets. Let me know it thats what your looking for becuase it does me no good.

Chuck

Latest posts

Back