• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Used Bob Violet Needle

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

The Fuel Doctor needle is not to my likeing with this boat. Worked great on the .21 and 45 outboard but not with this .67 CMB inboard. Anyone have a used Bob Violet needle they'd sell me or be willing to trade for this Fuel Doctor needle?

[email protected]

The Fuel Doctor needle is not to my likeing with this boat.  Worked great on the .21 and 45 outboard but not with this .67 CMB inboard.  Anyone have a used Bob Violet needle they'd sell me or be willing to trade for this Fuel Doctor needle?
[email protected]
Hello Rodney, I have a used BV remote that I will trade for the Fuel Dr. needle.

If interested let me know!

Ron

Last edited:
Hey Rodney,

The BV won't let enough fuel thru for the CMB, specially with Andys' Mack. Most of us have switched to Andys coarse 3rd ch remote. The fine is for 21-45, the coarse for 67-up. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Al Hobbs is the man to speak to for Kalistratov. Haven't got the details on me at the moment sorry :blink:

The Needles that ANDY sells are the Kalistratov.

Alan Hobbs has them and Bill McGraw carries them as well.

So,

The Andy Brown mixture needle is just the Kalistratov one with the black plastic body, and the hex nut adjustment? I thought it was something different? Rick.

Nope. ;) Maybe you were thinking of his inline needles. :huh:

Rick, your MO is in the mail for the four props. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rodney send it too:

Race Craft Bearings & Hobby

5741 Kislin Pl

Orlando, FL 32807

Ron

Ron,

Mailed the Fuel Doctor to you on Tuesday. Man, I'm lagging. The new baby has me sleep deprievd. Any how be on the look out for it.

Rodney

Latest posts

Back