• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

**Wanted** RoadRunner 60 U/L Cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Bear

Anyone have a new or used RoadRunner 60 cowl laying around that they need to sell me? Lost mine today @#*^%#! :(

Thanks.......

Last edited by a moderator:
russell, you didn't lose it, i took it when i flew by you. he he he he. can't wait to sting you. jeff baham HORNEThydros.

What is the differents between reg. and ul I did not know there was any. Scott

I have a 45 RR that I made 1/2 " narrower and would like to find some thing that fits it . I have made a couple to fit but if I can get one I would.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott,

I don't know if there is a difference in the cowl from a regular to an ultralight. Maybe someone else out here knows.

I have an uncut brand new 90 cowl that is just like the 60/80 cowl except it has a small place that you can open up for a mini scoop on left side. I've used them on the 60/80 tubs before. $10 (plus postage) & you own it.

Latest posts

Back