• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted picco part

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also looking for Picco 80 Blue head or silver head square botton STOCK case. That means no mods to case.

Chuck, Bruce or Alan had some PICCO 80 cases. All my 80 cases have been WACKED......... Maybe they will chime in... :rolleyes:

Ok... Thanks!

Chuck I Only have 12 New Picco 80 engines complete..... The case is going to cost you BIG.... :eek: :lol:

OH I know!!!!!!!!!!! But Them I only have 6 NEW IN PACKAGE P/S!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :lol: :lol:

I only need a case to keep my Current 8 going as long as your 12 :blink: :blink: :blink:

Stu I you can a stock case please.........Thanks I will be at Huntsville Also.

Chuck When its COLD outside & the boats are tucked away.I want to buy those New 80 P/S you have. :lol: :lol: :unsure: :eek: ;)

Chuck Your post makes No sense?? I YOU CAN an 80 case..??? Man those 12 New engines Messed you Up... :lol: :lol: B) ........ Dough Ray me...... Repeat after me.......? :lol: :lol: **** IT Man...

Last edited by a moderator:
IF, IF was the word. Read between the lines.

My fingers are not as fast at typing as my brain is thinking of it. But as for the cold outside and those P/S :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;) :D

But you know, IF I should need to get a new motor for the boat I know were to go :p :p :p

After all, you have P/S in those motor that you have. OOOOHHHH!!! Are you referring to the 67 P/S

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Maybe I can interest you in some hydro 90 stuff................... They fit the same pattern as the 80's ;) ;) ;)

Stu if you guys are thru with the Picco 45`s? I`am looking for some spare parts for a picco 45. I would like to see what you have for sale. Also... I will buy Picco 67-80 New parts for sale. I`ll be @ Huntsville. Joe

Wanted Piccos & parts

45 Black heads

67 Blue Heads

80 Blue heads

90 Blue Heads

He who dies with the most (Picco Engines & replacement parts) wins!!!!

HA.... I already got most of them.... :eek: You late :rolleyes: . He who Dies with the Most Piccos.... Still DIES.....

I have 5- 45 picco motors. 2 blue heads and 3 silver heads. Plus alot of spare parts if anyone is interested

Hey Ken! PM me with info on the silverheads: make, condition, mods, etc.... prices? Also what parts you have for same,..... thanks mike

If you guys wait a little while longer I might just be able to talk a friend into parting with hisl EXR silver head square case (mostly disc induction) 67s and 80s including 2 or 3 brand new ones.....

Watch this space

Wanted Piccos & parts

45 Black heads

67 Blue Heads

80 Blue heads

90 Blue Heads

He who dies with the most (Picco Engines & replacement parts) wins!!!!
:) Carbonman,

I have a picco80 case (round bottom) rear cover and two crankshafts. they are used but in good cond. if you're interested, make me an offer.

Karl Chase

Back