• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Phil Thomas Sp 40 Cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derrick Stewart

I need a Phil Thomas Sport 40 cowl or cowls

The fully covered version with the open back for the pipe.

And or a full enclosed version that slopes down in the back (pipe is run under and out the back transom)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a freebie for you.

Long story short, made a deal with piper_chuck to buy his SS45 with no cowl. Dick Tyndall had found the cowl for the boat in the pond he ran at. He sent it to me for the cost of postage. Chuck vanished from the forum and I never got the boat. I did however get the cowl through the kindness shown by Dick Tyndall. Now I have a SS45 cowl and no boat.

You can have the cowl for the cost of postage, just thank Dick for it. Canada Post rates aren't exactly cheap so if you can get one for ~$25 get it as that is my guess at the cheapest shipping cost.

PM me and let me know either way.

Wally

They are $45 and the shipping to Canada is $25 If you can find a free one still cost you $25 shipping. Anyone help him out with a good used one free.

Did nt you see the post by Wally T offering you one??

I can give you a deal shipped for $55 if you want a new one. paypal

PHIL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back