• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted OS 77 parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No 77 parts, but got a bunch of old style OS Max 65 marine parts from that same vintage. E-mail me at [email protected] if you need something other than a P/L, head or case, which would be specific to the 77. Rudy

Hi Ken,

I think I have a complete motor - maybe minus the rod - will have a look tonight and let you know.

Wild Bill Annabel

Sorry Ken, I think it got re-cycled as 'land-fill' in my last clean-up. Afraid I can't help out this time.

Bill Annabel.

Hi Ken,

Don't you just love rainy Sundays, you get a chance to clean-up your 'shed'. It's amazing what you find - One (1) used OS77.

The only thing is that now I know why it is in a box - the crank pin has broken off - but everything else is there. It's yours if you want it!

Cost: A slab (that's a box) of Corona - next time we meet. But we both have to drink them.

Send me your post details and i'll send it off.

Regards to all.

Wild Bill Annabel.

Bill

Thanks alot that will come in handy .my address is 1396 Fay Rd ,Loveland ,Ohio 45140 .and yes i think we could put a dent in a case of corona .lol

again Thank You

Ken

G'day Ken.

Sorry for the delay in getting your new (old) motor away. Start checking your mail box in a few days.

The delay was because I was in China for a week on business, came home with some sort of stomach bug and ended up spending 5 days in hospital with complete renal failure. Feeling better now and will be at the post office in about 2 hours.

Kindest regards,

Bill Annabel.

Back