• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Octura X460/3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKCS

If someone has one they want to part with, seems I always miss these on ebay, for the time difference is a bummer.

Calculate shipping to:

SKCS OConnor

PSC 88 Box 2517

APO AE 09821

USA

Military APO box in NY.

Thanks,

SKCS said:
If someone has one they want to part with, seems I always miss these on ebay, for the time difference is a bummer.
Calculate shipping to:

SKCS OConnor

PSC 88 Box 2517

APO AE 09821

USA

Military APO box in NY.

Thanks,

110834[/snapback]

Beryl, I don't have a 460/3, but I do have a 460/2 blade I balanced and sharpened in 1989 for my 1/8 unlimited hydro-prop was too big for a .65 motor on 20% nitro. -Never used- boat ran well with X-455-X457 props. If you are intrested the price is $1.00(U.S.)+shipping. Thank,s, Glenn Gates ([email protected])

glenng said:
SKCS said:
Calculate shipping to:

SKCS OConnor

PSC 88 Box 2517

APO AE 09821

USA

Military APO box in NY.

Thanks,

110834[/snapback]

Beryl, I don't have a 460/3, but I do have a 460/2 blade I balanced and sharpened in 1989 for my 1/8 unlimited hydro-prop was too big for a .65 motor on 20% nitro. -Never used- boat ran well with X-455-X457 props. If you are intrested the price is $1.00(U.S.)+shipping. Thank,s, Glenn Gates ([email protected])

112303[/snapback]

If SKCS Doesn't take it I will.

Let me know......

[email protected]

Howdy,

I will take it... Sending email from Yahoo, for cost and address information... How would you like payment?

Thanks,

Beryl

Back