• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED new or uncut cmb21 header

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Looking for a header CMB 21 used is fine long as its not cut up. I found a new one but $32.00 is insane thanks Mi

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

I have them new in the package 10 degree or 18 degree,but $30.00 shipped is the best that I can do. How much

do you think they cost us from CMB? We do not make hardly anything on them after we pay for shipping twice.

Good Luck On Your Search,

Mark Sholund

Mike,
I have them new in the package 10 degree or 18 degree,but $30.00 shipped is the best that I can do. How much

do you think they cost us from CMB? We do not make hardly anything on them after we pay for shipping twice.

Good Luck On Your Search,

Mark Sholund
Mark is right. It is hard to absorb Tidewaters "packing and handling" charge when you are a dealer. I remember years back, when i was a CMB dealer, the dealer price for headers was only like three dollars less than retail, on the .21 headers.I used to sell headers for $5.00 over dealer cost, to offset some of the "packing and handling" charge. Richard D

Latest posts

Back