• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Hughey 3.25 & 3.50 pitch props 8/32 thread

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike 1320

Hi Folks,

I am looking for old Hughey props with 8/32 mounting thread. Came with 40 Hughey Hydro's in the 70's 3.25 was std. and 3.50 pitch was the big guy. Look into the bottom of your old box's someone has to have a few to keep my old Hydro running. My Grandson and I are having a ball. It is K&B .40 Torpedo rear rotor powered. I have shown him the difference between 10% Nitro with .018" head clearance then we tightened it to .012". It ran very well and then we put 40% Nitro in it and he said Grampie I don't think we need the 10 % fuel anymore. Yes I taught him to call it fuel. LOL

Thanks Folks,

Mike Caruso IMPBA 4261S

Hi Folks,
I am looking for old Hughey props with 8/32 mounting thread. Came with 40 Hughey Hydro's in the 70's 3.25 was std. and 3.50 pitch was the big guy. Look into the bottom of your old box's someone has to have a few to keep my old Hydro running. My Grandson and I are having a ball. It is K&B .40 Torpedo rear rotor powered. I have shown him the difference between 10% Nitro with .018" head clearance then we tightened it to .012". It ran very well and then we put 40% Nitro in it and he said Grampie I don't think we need the 10 % fuel anymore. Yes I taught him to call it fuel. LOL

Thanks Folks,

Mike Caruso IMPBA 4261S
I should have those, or close, will take me awhile to dig them out. I will let you know

I have a couple antique handmade Hughey props still in original packaging. They are both Pt # T2156 O.B. 2.5P / 40mm dia 3/16 shaft. They wood make an excellent addition to any antique race hull. $30.00 shipped CONUS

Hi Folks,

Thanks Folks,

Mike Caruso IMPBA 4261S
I should have those, or close, will take me awhile to dig them out. I will let you know
Thanks Bruce when you get to it.

Mike

I have a couple antique handmade Hughey props still in original packaging. They are both Pt # T2156 O.B. 2.5P / 40mm dia 3/16 shaft. They wood make an excellent addition to any antique race hull. $30.00 shipped CONUS
Hi Are they threaded with 8/32 on the I.D.?

Thanks

Mike

Latest posts

Back