• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Good .67 engine ~ What have you got ~ post please

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a like new New style K&B67 with a mac pipe $260 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
hi rick i have this mac 67 i would sell you mate , i run it in a roadrunner 67/80 hydro last june and got third with it i the australian nationals. it is the last of the mac 67 made i was told an has a t cut linerP1000026.JPGP1000027.JPGP1000028.JPG. has smooth bearings and plenty of nip. see pics mate, also you get the 2 headers aswell as a parabolic pipe to suit. has a cmb carb fitted aswell as another cmb carb included , runs very well and strong , cheers jason

hi rick i have this mac 67 i would sell you mate , i run it in a roadrunner 67/80 hydro last june and got third with it i the australian nationals. it is the last of the mac 67 made i was told an has a t cut liner P1000026.JPG P1000027.JPG P1000028.JPG. has smooth bearings and plenty of nip. see pics mate, also you get the 2 headers aswell as a parabolic pipe to suit. has a cmb carb fitted aswell as another cmb carb included , runs very well and strong , cheers jason
Hey Jason if you would I'll buy the pipe thanks Charles

hi rick i have this mac 67 i would sell you mate , i run it in a roadrunner 67/80 hydro last june and got third with it i the australian nationals. it is the last of the mac 67 made i was told an has a t cut liner
attachicon.gif
P1000026.JPG
attachicon.gif
P1000027.JPG
attachicon.gif
P1000028.JPG. has smooth bearings and plenty of nip. see pics mate, also you get the 2 headers aswell as a parabolic pipe to suit. has a cmb carb fitted aswell as another cmb carb included , runs very well and strong , cheers jason
P/M me price sir

Latest posts

Back