WANTED- Freddie's Club pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:p ;)

I can't help with pics Don butI will take that beutiful Smokin Joe's off your hands if it

needs a new home

Tim K
HEY!!! I've already got dibs on that baby!! Don built it just for me. Is he a nice guy or what? :p ;)
How's that 'ol saying go? Something about hell and freezing over? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd just like to be there the day you race that baby for the first time. When is that going to be Don??

I can't help with pics Don butI will take that beutiful Smokin Joe's off your hands if it

needs a new home

Tim K
HEY!!! I've already got dibs on that baby!! Don built it just for me. Is he a nice guy or what? :p ;)
How's that 'ol saying go? Something about hell and freezing over? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd just like to be there the day you race that baby for the first time. When is that going to be Don??
Well Lamar is trying to talk me into bringing it to Atlanta. Hmmm, George Lainhart will be there again taking those killer pics, this might be worth thinking about............. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

needs a new home

Tim K
Well Lamar is trying to talk me into bringing it to Atlanta. Hmmm, George Lainhart will be there again taking those killer pics, this might be worth thinking about............. :rolleyes:
Spring Nats would be an excellent debut Don!!!

STILL looking for that one good Concours quality pic. Detroit in 1994 or 95 appears to be another race the version I want to built was run at. There's got to be that "right shot" out there somewhere.................. :ph34r:

Hey Don,

Have you tried David Newton. He's taken over for his father and is very knowledgable on this subject. He can provide you with the pics and plans if needed. You can get his info at newtonmarine.smugmug.com. I'm sure you knew this but I didnt want to assume.

Ralph

Hey Don,

Have you tried David Newton. He's taken over for his father and is very knowledgable on this subject. He can provide you with the pics and plans if needed. You can get his info at newtonmarine.smugmug.com. I'm sure you knew this but I didnt want to assume.

Ralph
Hey there Ralph. Yeah I've been in contact with David & he's looking. The biggest problem is that the T-Plus pretty much always had the salt snorkel on it except for the east coast swing. The version I'm going to do only ran in '95. Two of the races it ran the way I need were at Detroit 1994 & 1995 & at Madison 1995 where Steve David blew it over in the first heat. I've gotten a couple nice shots from Detroit but not the elusive side running shot or on tilt on the trailer that shows most of the boat's markings for a good Concours pic. ;)

Please Don... Like you'd ever win Concourse. Hah - I see the pics on how you built that Bailing Wire and Bubble Gum Smokin' Joes. HAHA, ya know I'm kidding buddy. That Smokin' Joes is one of the prettiest scales I have ever seen....

Have you tried this Race Calendars - maybe here?

You know, I have always loved the photos of the 1995 T-Plus in Phoenix - that must have been a fun ride..

Hey Don,

Ralph
Hey there Ralph. Yeah I've been in contact with David & he's looking. The biggest problem is that the T-Plus pretty much always had the salt snorkel on it except for the east coast swing. The version I'm going to do only ran in '95. Two of the races it ran the way I need were at Detroit & at Madison where Steve David blew it over in the first heat. I've gotten a couple nice shots from Detroit but not the elusive side running shot or on tilt on the trailer that shows most of the boat's markings for a good Concours pic. ;)

Please Don... Like you'd ever win Concourse. Hah - I see the pics on how you built that Bailing Wire and Bubble Gum Smokin' Joes. HAHA, ya know I'm kidding buddy. That Smokin' Joes is one of the prettiest scales I have ever seen....

Have you tried this Race Calendars - maybe here?

You know, I have always loved the photos of the 1995 T-Plus in Phoenix - that must have been a fun ride..
Bailing wire & bubble gum ............ now THAT was funny! :lol:

I already have the 3 Detroit calendars that have the T-Plus pics. There is one cool a$$ shot from head on where the entire boat is out of the water. You can see clean under it all the way to the spinning prop. B)

I bet Steve David was thinking of a different word besides fun when the turn fin let go that put him on the bank at Phoenix. :p

I wonder if these would help

Well I couldn't help it. I kept going back & looking at the Freddie's Club version of the U-2 that Doug posted & have changed my mind. The pic just grew on me & every time I looked at it I liked it more, plus the graphics are very cool to say the least. Soooooo.................. new quest for pics of the 2 wing Freddie's Club U-2. :D

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=399

BTW- thanks to those who helped with the T-Plus pics. Never did find that killer Concours shot I was looking for. :rolleyes:

Don you can't do the freddies club boat!! I already have one and I'm sure you don't want to copy!! I have some pics if you need some...the two wing is fun to set-up! :D

Dan Brandon

Don you can't do the freddies club boat!! I already have one and I'm sure you don't want to copy!! I have some pics if you need some...the two wing is fun to set-up! :D

Dan Brandon

Awww come on Dan we live far enough away from each other :D

Pics would be great, e-mail to [email protected]

Back