WANTED- Freddie's Club pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Hey gang looking for good pics of the I believe late '94 to '95 two wing T-Plus. This is the version that has the full length straight turbine tube & the high mount rear horizontal wing, not that goofy looking mid mounted rear wing they ran. Here is a link of which version I need-

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=376

Any help would be greatly appreciated. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey gang looking for good pics of the I believe late '94 to '95 two wing T-Plus. This is the version that has the full length straight turbine tube & the high mount rear horizontal wing, not that goofy looking mid mounted rear wing they ran. Here is a link of which version I need-

Don, I have some very good pics I can post for you !!!!!!!

Don, I have some very good pics I can post for you !!!!!!!
E-mail them direct to me if you don't mind- [email protected]

I'll add them to my pics gallery after I save them to a new file. :)

Anybody else that can help please do! :)

All the T-plus pics I had on the old computer have the short turbine tube & I don't want to do that one. :(

Links to places with good pics would be great too. I've already seen the couple on the Detroit site. ;)

Anybody else that can help please do! :)

All the T-plus pics I had on the old computer have the short turbine tube & I don't want to do that one. :(

Links to places with good pics would be great too. I've already seen the couple on the Detroit site. ;)

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...tup&cat=0&pos=0
Thanks Doug, those will help with paint layout. They are however, the short or angled turbine tube & some with angled non trips, some with mid mount wing so I'm still lookin' for that good Concours pic. From what I can tell the version I'm going to do (long straight turbine tube, straight side non trips, high mount wing) ran '94-'95. Oh and no salt scoop either. :rolleyes:

I have some more, I just need to dig a little deeper. I also have a broken cowl from the 95 two wing hanging upside down in my shop. :p

Hey Don you know Eric thompson has that hull built by Tim, he will have the pics you need and since he doesn't run it could help you out with paint details and the bottom hull setup as well. Call him on his cell he is always on the move.

Hey Don you know Eric thompson has that hull built by Tim, he will have the pics you need and since he doesn't run it could help you out with paint details and the bottom hull setup as well. Call him on his cell he is always on the move.
I believe that was the full deck boat & not the 2 wing. ;)

Don the last time i saw it on his wall it kinda reminds you of the bud hull with the mid body cut outs that everyone has trouble trying to run. it also has adjustable 2 part wing in the front too.

Still looking for "the" pic for Concours. Got enough to do the paint & artwork but lacking that nice frame worthy shot. 1995 seems to be the correct year & shots from fresh water sites (no extended saltwater scoops). Rumor has it the exact version I'm doing ran at Madison in '95 if that helps....... :unsure:

I can't help with pics Don but

I will take that beutiful Smokin Joe's off your hands if it

needs a new home :rolleyes: B)

Tim K

Still looking for "the" pic for Concours. Got enough to do the paint & artwork but lacking that nice frame worthy shot. 1995 seems to be the correct year & shots from fresh water sites (no extended saltwater scoops). Rumor has it the exact version I'm doing ran at Madison in '95 if that helps....... :unsure:
The U-2 was short lived in Madison As it blew over in its first heat of racing. I got some great Concours shots of it upside down in the water!

Last edited:
The U-2 was short lived in Madison As it blowed over in its first heat of racing. I got some great Concours shots of it upside down in the water!
Well that's a bummer for sure. :(

:p ;)

I can't help with pics Don butI will take that beutiful Smokin Joe's off your hands if it

needs a new home

Tim K
HEY!!! I've already got dibs on that baby!! Don built it just for me. Is he a nice guy or what? :p ;)
How's that 'ol saying go? Something about hell and freezing over? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back