Wanted fiberglass sponson conoes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jethead2

At one time I seen some Sponson conoes for sale maybe ebay for the Smokin Joes stlye hulls that were vacumed formed really nice. Can anyone give me some insight on where to get a pair of these? Rick

At one time I seen some Sponson conoes for sale maybe ebay for the Smokin Joes stlye hulls that were vacumed formed really nice. Can anyone give me some insight on where to get a pair of these? Rick

I have full vacumed formed DPS/Jones style conoes for all the newer hulls. Full E-glass price starts @$375.00 a pair with decks and riding pads/ without rear shoes installed.

Last edited:
Hey Rick, I was looking around this site today and found a posting in the "For Sale" area "Cheap Scale Hull". Have a look at the E Bay sale (http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpeggyleighzorbaQQhtZ-1) identified by Big Red Machine "two boats here" post. Among the items For Sale on this E Bay reference, was a set of Jones style Epoxy Glass canoes at what appears to be a good price. Hope this helps. Cheers !!! Bob

Latest posts

Back