• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted, Ed Hughey Flex shafts stockist info

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BullDogRacing

Gday Guys

Im looking for some spare Ed Hughey little flex shafts to suit my 5 year old daughters little hydro.

what im after is a .150 flex shaft with the 3/16th stub shaft.

the stub shaft its self is 2, 3/4 long with a 5/8th thread tapped for the prop lock nut.
with a total length of 18 inches.

Any info would be much appreciated. thanks Brad

Gday Guys

Im looking for some spare Ed Hughey little flex shafts to suit my 5 year old daughters little hydro.

what im after is a .150 flex shaft with the 3/16th stub shaft.

the stub shaft its self is 2, 3/4 long with a 5/8th thread tapped for the prop lock nut.

with a total length of 18 inches.

Any info would be much appreciated. thanks Brad
Ozzy,

Ed is not making shafts, I may be able to help you will check , The only thing I see that may be different is the threaded stub shaft, but it can be resolved by using the std American size prop nuts that we use,

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Gday Walt
Mate yeah that would be great, In regards to the treads That's only what I was able to fine on the net, Ive always just used metric nuts that was quite close in Pitch and diameter

Ozzy,

Check my website at www.novarossi.us. I have those in stock. Thanks.

Back