• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Atlas Van Lines 40 Decals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GavinP

I am looking for replacement decals for my 40 Atlas Van Lines.(U71)I have had the hydro for many years and it is a sentimental favorite.It is overdue for a new paint job and I want to tackle the restoration over winter.I have contacted Dumas and they no longer have decal sheets as the kit has been out of production for ages.

Before I attack the boat with sandpaper/paintstripper etc I would like to try and get a replacement set of decals.The existing set on the boat have become chipped and damaged so a digital camera and scanner isn't a possable solution.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for replacement decals for my 40 Atlas Van Lines.I have had the hydro for many years and it is a sentimental favorite.It is overdue for a new paint job and I want to tackle the restoration over winter.I have contacted Dumas and they no longer have decal sheets as the kit has been out of production for ages.Before I attack the boat with sandpaper/paintstripper etc I would like to try and get a replacement set of decals.The existing set on the boat have become chipped and damaged so a digital camera and scanner isn't a possable solution.
u -1 or u76??????

I am looking for replacement decals for my 40 Atlas Van Lines.I have had the hydro for many years and it is a sentimental favorite.It is overdue for a new paint job and I want to tackle the restoration over winter.I have contacted Dumas and they no longer have decal sheets as the kit has been out of production for ages.Before I attack the boat with sandpaper/paintstripper etc I would like to try and get a replacement set of decals.The existing set on the boat have become chipped and damaged so a digital camera and scanner isn't a possable solution.
u -1 or u76??????
U71 oops missed the number

u -1 or u76??????
ouch dont have them my u71 is 13 inches long but i might get a guy to make you some Wes Ellet can do it

u -1 or u76??????
ouch dont have them my u71 is 13 inches long but i might get a guy to make you some Wes Ellet can do it
The decals are very basic but my computor graphics dont even match the style of U71.I would be interested if Wes can produce them.I have another of the AVL kits set aside in my workshop never started minus graphics as I stuffed them up appling them on this boat.I purchassed two for the price of one many moons ago

u -1 or u76??????
The decals are very basic but my computor graphics dont even match the style of U71.I would be interested if Wes can produce them.I have another of the AVL kits set aside in my workshop never started minus graphics as I stuffed them up appling them on this boat.I purchassed two for the price of one many moons ago
Bet its cool never seen a u-71 40 size

Latest posts

Back