• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted - 1/8 Scale RTR - or only needs motor/servo's combo

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett Buckmaster

As title suggests, looking for a 1/8 scale RTR or minus servo/motor combo. Boat would be being shipped to South Carolina.

Thanks

I have a Steve Muck 1985 7-11 hull with modified sponson riding surfaces.

SpeedMaster rudder, Octura S/S strut

CMB purple head 67 with Muck 67 pipe

CMDi Third channel needle valve

Futaba 3PDF 3CH radio, w/ 3 CH reciever

2 micro servo's for throttle and 3rd channel

HiTech standard size HI torque servo for rudder

Graphics by Proline Media

PPG Colors, Imron 500S clearcoat

Pictures upon request

$2500.00 (firm) plus shipping

Rick Bellinger

Thanks Rick,

Sounds like a nice boat, just too many $$$ for what we want to spend by the time we pay for shipping etc.

Thanks,

Brett

Last edited by a moderator:
You already have the largest single flotilla of 1/8 scale boats in Australia , buried away in the back of your sheds!

Are you now trying for global domination , Bucky ?

:blink:

You already have the largest single flotilla of 1/8 scale boats in Australia , buried away in the back of your sheds!Are you now trying for global domination , Bucky ?

:blink:
Not for me Wayne,

Got a friend chasing one, hopefully another local contender for the Gold Cup!! would prefer to let him buy one than let one of the fleet out of the shed, I have the contacts to get a boat out of states at a reasonable cost.

See you on the weekend at the Petrol Sports Hydro Masters!!

Bucky

Back