• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted, 1-2 Pair of Octura Long Wing-Ding Sponson Brackets

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rctinman

Hi Folks..
Looking for 1-2 pair of Wing-Ding long sponson brackets. These were most always gold in color, and were 5 1/2" long, from the base to the tip. As you can see from the pic., the black ones were shorter. Would prefer new, but good used, unaltered will work. So dig around your really old stuff, and see what you can find.

Thanks,
Steve Ball

Attachments

• SAM_5651.JPG
    SAM_5651.JPG
    404 KB · Views: 112
Steve, been looking the last few days, finally found a pair! 5-1/2” long x 3-1/4” wide . they are undrilled.
pay the shipping and they’re yours. They are natural in color.
Hi Don..
This is great! PMing you.

Steve

Found a set of black anodized ones as well, if you like that colour. 4.5 by 3 inches.
Hi Doug..
Thanks for looking, and finding these! I'm set for the black/short ones, but could still use one more set of the long/gold ones.

Thanks again,
Steve

just call Octura direct (I believe her name is "Judy"?). I believe she carries the Wing Ding sponson support brackets.
Dave, got a call into "Trudy" at Octura. She was going to do a deep search for a pair, but she had her doubts.

Thanks,
Steve

Just found out the hard way, that the color of these doesn't equate length. Bought a pair of gold colored brackets from a vender, ended up being the short ones. Bummer! LOL

Steve

Latest posts

Back