Want to buy Used Futaba 3 CH Radio & Reciever

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCHedOff

Seems IW doesnt have a Want-to-Buy forum - only for sale/trade.

Anyhow, seeing as many of you are going 2.4, I figure there must be some good deals on used radio equipment. WTB a Futaba 3 channel radio & receiver. Thanks to Chris Woods & Tom Moorehouse's helpfulness, I've decided I want 1-Futaba S9402 and 2-Hitec HS-81 servo's.... and I'd be willing to consider those used too. Will give this thread a couple weeks to see if anyone can help - if not I'll get new. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyhow, seeing as many of you are going 2.4, I figure there must be some good deals on used radio equipment. WTB a Futaba 3 channel radio & receiver. Thanks to Chris Woods & Tom Moorehouse's helpfulness, I've decided I want 1-Futaba S9402 and 2-Hitec HS-81 servo's.... and I'd be willing to consider those used too. Will give this thread a couple weeks to see if anyone can help - if not I'll get new. :unsure:

If you choose the Hitec Micro, use the HS-85MG, Do not use the HS-81 as the are high failure servos. Spend the extra $5 for the MG (metal gear) ones. It will pay off greatly.

You need to specify what type of radio/receiver you want. 75 or 27 MHZ, digital or analog, etc.

you can also post want to buy in the for sale forum. just start your title with "WTB".

I've already listed a 3PDF and several compatable Hitec receivers in the for sale forum. I will also be listing a 3PJS soon. The 3PJS has a module that's tuned to channel 78. I also have several Futaba PCM receivers that I'll be selling...

I have a T3PK that I would consider selling. It's set up using a 2.4 ghz system. I can let it go with or with out the receiver. I can include a brand new receiver to go with it as I have several 2.4ghz receivers. Let me know ASAP.

I have a T3PK that I would consider selling. It's set up using a 2.4 ghz system. I can let it go with or with out the receiver. I can include a brand new receiver to go with it as I have several 2.4ghz receivers. Let me know ASAP.
That 2.4 is probably out of my reach $$$ - I'm buying everything for .21 rigger in 1 month - that includes reciever & 3 servos - so you can imagine how that dents the pocketbook (and I HAVE a wife, you know how that is :lol: )... but PM me anyhow.

Thank you MOPARBarn - didnt know that.

Thanks for the advice John K - I want analog at this point 'cause I spending too much money too fast (wait til the wife sees the checkbook :huh: !) (Actually she's a trooper... can you believe she's cleaning a 28" Northern pike caught tonight as we speak - and I'll post pic if anyone doubts)!!!!!!!!!! Just took a pic for you doubters!!!!!!!! Now call me out! ;)

Piper PM me with your best offer, and thoughts. You (and Ron and others) were a valuable resource for me in '05 when I bought my Miss Bud.... I think you're a class act, and know how much you've contributed.

Thanks for the advice John K - I want analog at this point 'cause I spending too much money too fast (wait til the wife sees the checkbook :huh: !) (Actually she's a trooper... can you believe she's cleaning a 28" Northern pike caught tonight as we speak - and I'll post pic if anyone doubts)!!!!!!!!!! Just took a pic for you doubters!!!!!!!! Now call me out! ;)

Your supposed to throw those little snakes back so they can grow into lunkers! lol Does she know how to take the Y bones out? Lets see those pics! Sorry I can't help you out with the radio situation my son is using the two spares I had.

Larry

Thanks robin, we hooked up and did a deal.

Thanks Iw for the classified section.

Latest posts

Back